This information can include customers, suppliers, business contacts, employees. Additionally, other people that the organisation has a relationship with, or may need to contact.
2. What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Emergency Plumber Belfast collects and processes a range of information about you as follows:
- Identity Data which may include your first name, maiden name, last name, title and your date of birth
- Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers
- Financial Data may include your bank account and payment card details
- Transaction Data may include details about payments between us. Also including other details of purchases made by you.
Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested; we may not be able to perform the contract. For example, to deliver goods or services to you. If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered. If we have to do this, we will notify you at the time.
3. Why does Emergency Plumber Belfast process personal data?
Emergency Plumber Belfast has a legitimate interest in processing personal data so that we can perform the contract between us. To register you as a new customer, make appointments and send service reminders. Also to send invoices, manage payments, fees/charges; and to collect, and recover, monies owed to us.
Emergency Plumber Belfast may process personal information to manage our relationship with you. This may include sending of relevant marketing and communications.
In some cases, Emergency Plumber Belfast needs to process data to ensure that it is complying with its legal or regulatory obligations. Emergency Plumber Belfast may also need to process data about customers to respond to, and defend against legal claims.
4. Contact Forms
When you submit a contact form we ask you for the following information so as we can reply to you. This information includes:
- Your name
- email address
- Contact phone number
- Your message details
We retain contact form submissions for 12 months for customer service purposes, but we will never use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
6. Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Google Analytics to measure the number of visitors to our website. You can opt out of analytics tracking, by clicking here.
8. How Long We Retain Your data?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
9. What rights you have over your data?
If you have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- Access and obtain a copy of your data on request
- Require Emergency Plumber Belfast to change incorrect or incomplete data
- Require Emergency Plumber Belfast to delete or stop processing your data. For example, where the data is no longer necessary for the purpose of processing
- Object to the processing of your data where Emergency Plumber Belfast is relying on its legitimate interests as the legal ground for processing.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data, unless your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. In this event, we may charge a reasonable fee. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
10. Where we send your data?
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
11. Who has access to data?
Your information may be shared internally for the purpose of sending invoices or making appointments. This includes the company directors and other admin employees. Additionally shared with engineers for the purposes of attending appointments at your premises.
Emergency Plumber Belfast will not share your data with third parties other than the following.
2. For the purpose of communicating your name and contact details to subcontractors. On the basis that,you have requested/will be expecting contact from for a specific job not within our immediate remit.
3. For the purpose of registering warranties on your behalf with goods suppliers.
12. Our Contact Information
If you have any privacy concerns you can contact us by phone on 07702 - 342 221 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org